Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A. live.

Countless corpses invade my memory. Countless memories invade my mind.
Stealing moments from my life. Stealing fresh life from my every moment.
I really do know better.
I feel an overwhelming sense of gratitude for the glimmering connections that feel more like tiny reflections reminding me that I'm not alone.
Love oozes from my soul disintegrating the tar on my feet as I find myself climbing out of the pit once again.
My nausea subsides to excite discovery in the boundaries of the unknown and the unknowable and in my continued love for the everything.
But it will return soon enough.
I've seen the way AIDS kills people. I'd count it as bad as the slow burn out of dementia.
Countless corpses invade my memory. Countless memories invade my mind.
Stealing... Stolen... Gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment