Saturday, February 26, 2011

Inferthisences

Recently someone made a very disturbing, very grotesque assumption about me. Now, I don't know where it came from or how such ideas could fester in anther's head about me, except for in the case of someone who didn't know me. These types of inferences are unavoidable in life, we all do it, at some point, but it's silly, stupid, childish, ignorant, and a downright harmful thing to do.

For someone who has posited a number of soulful and personal things in public eye, many of which I know to be untrue, it essentially destroys my hope for humanity to know that the same person then creates further falsehoods, on a dime, with no questions asked, on which to operate a worldview that seeks to discover truth.

Hypocrisy is the most unattractive attribute a person can have.

No comments:

Post a Comment