Saturday, December 29, 2012

When the druid friendship vow meets the male ego

 I honor your path. So long as it doesn't cross mine at a time when I don't want it to.

I drink from your well. I soak in your pheromones and enjoy myself completely at your well.  Just keep your mouth shut before you ruin it.

I bring an unprotected heart to our meeting place. Yours.  I left mine at home, in it's stone chest. 

I hold no cherished outcome.  Because I'm an asshole, incapable of hope.
 

I will not negotiate by withholding.  Instead I will simply withhold because I want to, or until you stop trying.

I am not subject to disappointment.  Because I am a man, and refuse to be trifled with, I will simply renegotiate my thoughts until such a time that I find myself on top.

2 comments:

  1. You have quite a deep blog if I may say so :) may I become a follower?

    ReplyDelete